1. Digital Recruitment Trends
2. Job Applicant Profiling
3. Finding where your target audience converges online
4. Job Ad crafting for your target audience
5. Choosing Your Digital Recruitment Platforms
6. Working with Online Jobsite Platforms, Types, Trends & Costs
7. How to use social media platforms for recruitment
8. Measuring effectivity
9. Creating Your Online Recruitment Campaigns
10. Online Recruitment Action Plan and Schedule
11. Company Branding & Reputation Management Tools
12. Company Brand & Reputation Monitoring Tools
13. Best practices for engagement & good reviews
14. Important Policies to Implement
15. Crisis prevention and problem-solving
“How to Hire the Best and Build up Your Reputation
via Online Tools & Sources"
Finding the best talents entails digital recruitment and marketing skills. This 2-day
seminar explores different avenues where the recruitment officer can find, attract and
reach their target job applicants. It gives you the know-how to use online tools,
create recruitment campaigns to win the talent war. Don’t be left behind, learn
important skills to hire the best people and manage your company’s reputation for
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to use online and social media tools for recruitment
- Manage your Company’s Reputation for better recruitment
- Find where to best reach your target job applicants
- Learn how to create recruitment campaigns and monitor results
DIGITAL RECRUITMENT &
COMPANY REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Schedule 2019: Oct 28-29
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend:
Recruitment Managers and Officers, Recruitment Agencies Head-hunters, HR Managers,
Broker & Agent Liaisons Officers, Talent Managers or any person who is responsible for
finding and hiring employees and agents for their company.
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
Customers who looked into this course were also interested in:
Human Resource Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Business Maker Academy, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
Schedule 2020: Mar 5-6 | Jul 23-24 | Oct 8-9