1. The Essential Componenets of Excel Formulas
2. Using Relative & Absolute value for cell reference
3. Using Name box to calculate data across worksheets
4. Performing Advanced Formulas
5. Create Solutions in TEXT data
6. Streamline aging report
7. Using IF condition and Logical functions
8. How to Format Financial Statements and other Excel-based reports
9. Performing Data Security and Validation
10. Creating charts and dashboards to aid financial data communication
11. Managing Big Data in Excel
12. Application of Advanced Filter with Name Manager and logical symbols
13. Data Consolidation from different References
14. Using Database Functions
15. Analysis Tools Using Pivot Features
16. How to merge database to PIVOT
17. Manage, Manipulate and re-define PIVOT data resources
18. Visual Basic Introduction
19. Macro with Excel Functions & Features
20. Macro Settings, Recording, Assignments, Execution
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day hands on course will provide you with
the knowledge of more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some
common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets,
collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify & Define the Essential Components of Excel Formulas
- Perform Advanced Formulas
- Identify how to format financial statements and other Excel-based Reports effectively
- Perform Data Security and Validation
- Create Excel-based Charts & Dashboards to aid in communicating financial data information
- Manage Big Data in Excel
- Use Data Analysis Tools and Pivot Features
- Get introduced to Macro functions and features
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn advanced
level Excel skills. Administrative Officers, Finance Officers, Department Managers,
Assistants and all office workers who want to learn advanced functions of Microsoft
Excel program must attend this course.
Microsoft Excel - Advanced Level
MASTERING MICROSOFT EXCEL
for Advanced Users
Schedule 2019: Oct 28-29 (Limited Slots only)
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
Participants must have attended Basic Microsoft Excel.
Participants must bring their own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Business Maker Academy, Inc. All rights reserved.
GROUP BOOKINGS, IN-HOUSE TRAINING & TUTORIALS
Call us for info & Cost Estimate: (632) 6874445, 6873416, 6874645 or click here
Can't attend our Public Seminars due to schedule conflict?
Want us to conduct in-house training for your team?
We offer group bookings, in-house training & tutorials.
check out and book
Schedule 2020: Feb 20-21 | Apr 27-28 | Jun 29-30 | Aug 17-18 | Oct 29-30 | Dec 17-18 (Limited Slots only)