1. Recruitment and Selection Overview
2. Hiring Sequence
3. Basic Selection Criteria
4. Selection Methods
5. Gathering Background Information
6. Resume Analysis
7. Resume Red Flags
8. Behavioral and Competency-based Interview
9. Types of Selection Interviews
10. Competency-based Interview Strategies, Indicators &
11. Reliability & Validity of Interviews
12. Competency-based Pre-employment Testing
13. Psychometric Tests, Use & Importance
14. Ethics on Psychological Assessment
15. Individual Rights of Test Takers & Test Security
16. Background and Reference Checking
17. Sources of Background Information
18. Making the Final Hiring Decision
19. Job Offer
20. Employment Processing
“How to Improve Your Recruitment through Proper
Testing & Interview”
What You Will Learn
- Provide an overview of the types of screening methods used by employers to
make smart hiring decisions
- Identify and select the appropriate assessment tools that maximize chances for
getting the right fit between jobs and employees
- Discuss the various types and methods of selection interviews
- Develop skills in conducting behavioral and competency-based interview and
- Explain the types of pre-employment tests that can be administered as part of the
Who Should Attend
Recruitment Specialists, HR Managers, HR Officers, HR Practitioners, Office Administrators,
Administrative Personnel, Job Interviewers, Psychometricians, Department Managers, Business
Owners or any person engaged in the recruitment and selection process of their organization.
The selection process in companies is a crucial part of identifying talents. Majority of the
selection process involves two main methods: Interviews and Testing. The two primary
techniques are also the most powerful way of identifying a potential star performer in the
company. In this workshop, we take a deeper look at how job interviewing and
employment tests influence the hiring decision of an organization. The seminar focuses
on the technical and practical aspects of these two methods in selection.
COMPETENCY- BASED INTERVIEW
Schedule: Aug 3-4 | Nov 16-17
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
"I am really happy and honored that my superior sent me to this kind of seminar."
"BMA people, you are all so nice. Thank you for having me. I had so much fun. I hope that
other trainings will be like that."
"There was never a dull moment. It was fun and everyone was receptive. This was a
great and meaningful Saturday for me."
-D. Maranan, Rural Bank of Limay (Bataan) Inc.
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Human Resource Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.