1. Types of Administrative Professionals
2. Challenges in Office Administration
3. Career Path of an Office Administrator
4. Principles of Professional Office Administration
5. The Modern Office & Its Functions
6. Key Areas of Responsibilities of an Office Administrator
7. Administrative System Checklist
8. Competencies of Professional Office Administrators
9. Professional vs. Unprofessional Office Management
10. Case Studies: Solutions to Common Admin Challenges
11. Leading & Managing Your Administrative Team
12. Your Administrative Team Culture
13. Setting Administrative Goals & Performance Metrics
14. Service Communication
“How to Manage Your Office Operations like a
Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of your office is not an easy task, but with the
right skills and system, you can keep your company running like a well-oiled machine.
This course provides you with the fundamental office management skills that will enable
you to provide efficient support to directly contribute to better performance, efficiency
and team productivity in your organization. Learn how to manage your office
professionally with effective tools, techniques and strategies.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the important role and core responsibilities of office management
- Explore the standards for professional office administration
- Gain better ways to lead and manage your administrative team
- Find ways to manage your administrative resources
Who Should Attend:
Business Managers, Office Managers, Office Administrators, Administrative Assistants,
Executive Assistants, Administrative Support Staff or any person who would like to
improve their skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office.
ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS SEMINARS
Professional Office Administration Series Day 1
FUNDAMENTALS OF PROFESSIONAL
Schedule: Nov 14
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
“Great Speaker and Great Motivator! Kudos to Ms. Grace"
“"Keep inspiring the work place Administrators. Good job!"
-R. Vasquez, GSIS
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Rates & Discounts:
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.