Reading a financial report and knowing well its nature and limitations can help us identify
and understand existing operational problems in an organization that may need immediate
action. This intensive 2-day seminar arms you with the know-how to read and interpret
financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the
significance of business transactions that affect profitability.
What You Will Learn
1. The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
2. Different Users Of Financial Statements
3. Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
4. Accounting Information System
5. Underlying Accounting Assumptions
6. Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
7. Basic Types Of Financial Statements
8. Balance Sheet
9. Income Statement
10. Cash Flow Statement
11. Interpreting Financial Statements
12. Interrelationship between Financial Statements
13. Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
14. Liquidity Analysis
15. Profitability Analysis
16. Activity Analysis
17. Capital Structure Analysis
- How to read and understand financial statements
- Proper procedures for Accounting
- How transactions are recorded, interpreted and analyzed
- Helpful Accounting Tools Available
- How to make business decisions based on what the numbers are telling you
“Accounting Made Easy: How to Read & Understand
Financial Statements for Better Business Management
Schedule: Jan 19-20 | Mar 6-7 | May 8-9 | Jul 10-11 | Sep 25-26 | Nov 6-7
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who Should Attend:
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Account
Staff, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to read and understand
Rates & Discounts:
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
“The speaker is very approachable and makes accounting easy.”
- Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
“The course is very helpful! Keep up the good work!”
- Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
“The lecturer was excellent!”
- Atty. B. Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
"Thank you for making me fall in love again in Accounting. You are such a great teacher/speaker.
Kudos Businessmaker Academy! Thank you."
-A. Salazar, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Phils.
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445