1. Differences Between Policy and Procedure
2. Types of Policies
3. Principles of Effective Policy Making
4. Linking Organization’s Vision/Mission and Policies
5. Management’s Prerogative in Policy Making
6. The Policy Making Group
7. Labor Standard Policies
8. Company Initiated Policies
9. New and Critical Policies for the Digital Age
10. Due Process in Preparing & Implementing Co. Policies
11. Developing Policy Content
12. Policy Review & Update
13. Monitoring vs. Policing
14. Practical Tools for Policy Implementation
15. How to Deal with Commonly Violated Policies & Delinquencies
|“How to Prepare HR Policies, Procedures and Employee Handbook
That Your Company can Monitor & Implement Effectively”
Schedule: May 5-6 | Aug 25-26 | Nov 3-4
Writing or reviewing HR policies and procedures can be time-
consuming and involve a high level of expertise to ensure that they
all conform to employment laws. This course will guide participants
in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures that
complement the goals and values of the organization. The
workshop will provide them with helpful tips on how to create an
easy-to-understand policy manual to keep employees aware of the
practices, rules and standards of their organization, as well as
proven methods for monitoring adherence to Company Policies.
What You Will Learn
- The essential elements needed in HR policies and procedures.
- How to link policies with your organization’s vision, mission and
- Due process in formulating and communicating policies
- Practical tools to monitor employees adhere to the policies.
- Procedures and schedule for updating and revising policies
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
1 Choose Your Course
You may call us at 6874445,
6874645 or 6873416,
visit our office or our register
online to book a slot.
2 Remit Payment
You may visit & pay at our office,
You may pay thru Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct #: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct #: 280-622-422
(Pls fax deposit slip to 6874445
loc 814, include name &
3 Attend the Class
Please bring your deposit slip
or receipt. Then enjoy learning!
Rates & Discounts:
|Bring a Friend Promo:
|*Subject to BMA terms & conditions
|Early Bird Rate (8 days prior)|
= Php 8,500+VAT per pax
= Php 9,500+VAT per pax
Copyright (c) 2003-2016. Premium Seminars in the Philippines by Businessmaker Academy. All rights reserved.
Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
OUR BEST SELLING SEMINARS
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING