1. Basic Essentials of Employee Discipline
2. Categories of Difficult Employees
3. Types of People Problems
4. Overview of Discipline Process
5. Legal Perspective of Employee Discipline
6. Legal Framework
7. Progressive Approach to Discipline
8. Legal & HR Process for Resignations, Dismissals & Terminations
9. Consequence of Illegal Dismissal
10. Preventing Dole Complaints
11. Human Resource Perspective of Discipline
12. Establishing and Administration of the Discipline System
|““Creating a Culture of Positive Employee Discipline””
Schedule: May 11-12 | Jul 20-21 | Sep 14-15 | Nov 16-17
Most employers in general prefer not to discipline their employees
because it is unpleasant. Nevertheless, having a disciplinary
policy in the workplace is indispensable. Discipline is important
because employers expect a certain type of behaviour from their
employees at work. Employers cannot achieve the goals they set
out if their employees are problematic and cannot be relied upon
to deliver productive outcome.
With this in mind, we are faced with the following questions:
…How do you set up a system where it is fair, just and legal for
both employers & employees?
…What tools or documents are needed to effectively implement
…How do you correct and manage employees in a positive and
…What is the legal process for dealing with resignations,
dismissals and terminations?
…How do you solve employee problems effectively?
What You Will Learn:
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
1 Choose Your Course
You may call us at 6874445,
6874645 or 6873416,
visit our office or our register
online to book a slot.
2 Remit Payment
You may visit & pay at our office,
You may pay thru Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct #: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct #: 280-622-422
(Pls fax deposit slip to 6874445
loc 814, include name &
3 Attend the Class
Please bring your deposit slip
or receipt. Then enjoy learning!
Rates & Discounts:
|Bring a Friend Promo:
|*Subject to BMA terms & conditions
- Learn how to establish a culture of Positive Employee
- Build an employee discipline system that drives excellent
- Explore best practices in implementing the Labor Code
- Manage employee discipline with confidence and grace
- Explore Common Disciplinary Problems and Best Practices to
Solve or Avoid Them
|Early Bird Rate (8 days prior)|
= Php 8,500+VAT per pax
= Php 9,500+VAT per pax
Copyright (c) 2003-2016. Premium Seminars in the Philippines by Businessmaker Academy. All rights reserved.
Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Manual, Certificate of Completion,
Lunch, Snacks & Drinks. Paid
Parking is on a first-come,
OUR BEST SELLING SEMINARS
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING