- How to conceptualize, plan & organize high-impact events
- How to negotiate & deal with suppliers and contracts
- How to raise funds, budget and price event service fees
- How to market and manage sponsors
1. Different Types of Events, Concepts & Ideas
2. Functions, Skills & Habits of Professional Events Planners
3. Phases of Events Management
4. Contingency Planning: Handling Events Emergencies
5. Event Budget Assessment, Projections & ROI
6. Street Smart Event Marketing Strategies
7. Getting Sponsors for Your Event
8. Organization of an Event Management Team
9. Developing a Successful Event Management Work Group
10. Striking Deals and Managing Supplier Contracts
11. Mastering Events Marketing
12. Sponsorship Profiling & Benefits Structuring
13. Structuring Event Management Fees
14. Measuring Return on Investment & Return on Objectives
|"How to Professionally Plan, Organize & Market
Successful Corporate Events"
Schedule: By Special Arrangement
A two-day intensive workshop on events management and
marketing that will take you through the initial stages of events
handling until the final phase of planning, managing & marketing
high-impact but cost-efficient events.
This course includes topics on Events Planning, Marketing,
Budget and Financing, Fund-raising & Sponsorship, Suppliers,
Pricing and Contracts as well as Handling Emergencies. A definite
must for all Events Practitioners.
What You Will Learn
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
1 Choose Your Course
You may call us at 6874445,
6874645 or 6873416,
visit our office or our register
online to book a slot.
2 Remit Payment
You may visit & pay at our office,
You may pay thru Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct #: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct #: 280-622-422
(Pls fax deposit slip to 6874445
loc 814, include name &
3 Attend the Class
Please bring your deposit slip
or receipt. Then enjoy learning!
Rates & Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate (8 days prior)|
= Php 8,500+VAT per pax
= Php 9,500+VAT per pax
Who Should Attend
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales
Professionals, Corporate Executives, Events Managers,
Department Executives and Assistants, Non-Profit Organizations
and anyone who wish to learn do-it-yourself graphics design and
web development. center and external field representatives), and
account managers, as well as professional fundraisers, and any
business professional seeking to improve sales skills and results.
Copyright (c) 2003-2016. Premium Seminars in the Philippines by Businessmaker Academy. All rights reserved.
Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Bring a Friend Promo:
|*Subject to BMA terms & conditions
Manual, Certificate of Completion,
Lunch, Snacks & Drinks. Paid
Parking is on a first-come,
OUR BEST SELLING SEMINARS
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING