EFFECTIVE TAXATION & BIR COMPLIANCE
“Working with Taxes the Smart & Legal Way”
Schedule 2020: Mar 24-25 | Jun 3-4 | Aug 25-26 | Oct 20-21
This intensive 2-day seminar arms you with the know-how to read and interpret financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the significance of business transactions that affect profitability.
What you'll learn
- The Tax Code of the Philippines and its proper application
- How to compute for various taxes on Individuals & corporations, as well as tax deductions that can be applied How the BIR conducts audits
- What to do with TVNs, LOAs and other BIR audit notices
- Legal Remedies and Measures
- Significance of Paying Taxes
- Tax Evasion vs. Tax Avoidance
- The BIR: Its Mandate, Goals and Programs
- The Philippine Tax Code Overview
- Taxpayer’s Duty and Right
- Tax on Individuals
- Tax on Corporations & Partnerships
- Taxable Income & Allowable deductions
- WITHOLDING TAXES
- VAT & Other Business Taxes
- How ro Avoid BIR Audit
- How BIR Conducts audits
- Tax Assessment, Surcharge & Interest
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Tax Avoidance Measures
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to understand tax computations and
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
– I. Patron Jr.
– C. Locsin, Ripple E-Business Int’l.