EFFECTIVE TAXATION & BIR COMPLIANCE
“Working with Taxes the Smart & Legal Way”
Schedule 2020: Mar 24-25 | Jun 3-4 | Aug 25-26 | Oct 20-21
This 2-day seminar guides you into making informed decisions about the what, when and
how to work on your taxes with efficiently. Learn to compute your taxes correctly through
examples, case studies and actual preparation of tax returns. Discover the differences
between tax evasion vs. tax avoidance and their legal implications. Know what to expect
from the BIR and find out how it conducts examination to enhance audit compliance on
What you'll learn
- The Tax Code of the Philippines and its proper application
- How to compute for various taxes on Individuals & corporations, as well as tax
deductions that can be applied
- How the BIR conducts audits
- What to do with TVNs, LOAs and other BIR audit notices
- Legal Remedies and Measures
- Significance of Paying Taxes
- Tax Evasion vs. Tax Avoidance
- The BIR: Its Mandate, Goals and Programs
- The Philippine Tax Code Overview
- Taxpayer’s Duty and Right
- Tax on Individuals
- Tax on Corporations & Partnerships
- Taxable Income & Allowable deductions
- WITHOLDING TAXES
- VAT & Other Business Taxes
- How ro Avoid BIR Audit
- How BIR Conducts audits
- Tax Assessment, Surcharge & Interest
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Tax Avoidance Measures
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to understand tax computations and
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
– I. Patron Jr.
– C. Locsin, Ripple E-Business Int’l.