EXTENDED ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE – CONTINGENCY PLAN
April 28, 2020
In compliance with the extended Enhanced Community Quarantine by the Inter-agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF), the BMA Management has decided on the following measures to do our part in preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
1. All seminars for May will be suspended. Enrolled participants may reschedule to a later date within 12 months.
2. While waiting for Live Seminars to resume, we are launching Online Instructor-Led Webinars this May to June, 2020. The courses lined up include:
|Online Webinar Schedule|
|1. Managing Telecommuters||1 session: 2 hrs (T=2hrs)||April 29||10-12am|
|2. Proactive Sales & Marketing||2 sessions: 3hrs (T=6hrs)||May20-21||2-5pm|
|3. Supervisorial Leadership||2 sessions: 3hrs (T=6hrs)||May27-28||2-5pm|
|4. HR Fundamentals||2 sessions: 3hrs (T=6hrs)||June 3-4||2-5pm|
|5. Organizational Development||3 sessions: 3hrs (T=9hrs)||June 9-11||2-5pm|
|6. Payroll & Benefits||3 sessions: 3hrs (T=9hrs)||June 16-18||2-5pm|
1. Online Webinar/Live Seminar Rates:
3. We have also launched HR Club Philippines’ job search and career development portal called Unlijobs.com. Since the ECQ will displace many workers, this is our way of helping people find jobs and bounce back.
4. Our office operation is still suspended until May 15, 2020. However, we have assigned Telecommuting employees to answer your queries. For any concerns or transactions, you may contact our team at these contact details:
|For Seminars & Webinars||Cherriza||(0917) 6372471 | (02) 7957 7937|
|For HR Club Ph & Unlijobs||Mo:|
|(0917) 5721713 | email@example.com|
(0927) 8913663 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Accounting||Cynthia:||(02) 7219-1039 | email@example.com|
Rest assured, we are continuously finding ways to provide our service and support to all our clients. We are looking forward to serving you more when ECQ is lifted.
The BMA Management