Back to Full Forex Program
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
Beginners (traders 0 to 8 months)
Schedule 2020 (Registration Required):
Feb 15 | Mar 14 | Apr 18 | May 9 | Jun 20 | Jul 11 | Aug 8 | Sep 12 | Oct 10 | Nov 7
Time: 2pm to 6pm
I. The Forex Market Primer: Is Forex trading for you?
· Introduction of Mark So
· Why You Are Stuck In Your Financial Journey
· What You Need To Survive and Succeed In Investing / Trading
II. What is online Forex Trading?
· Floating and Non-Floating Currencies
· What is currency pairing
· 2 ways to trade: Long and Short
· Shortcut to know when to go Long and Short
III. How much capital do you need?
IV. Is this Legitimate?
· Discussion of the latest SEC advisory
· 3 Ways scams come into the forex markets
· 3 Pillars of a good broker
V. Forex Club Asia Now Expands to Trading global Stocks, Indices, ETFs and a lot more
VI. Is Trading currencies and other global assets risky? Is it profitable?
VII. Navigating the Broker platform
· Placing Long and Short Trades for Currencies and other Global Assets such as Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Etc.
· How to copy professional traders
· Understanding stats and limiting risks
VIII. Forex Club Asia Membership and Your learning roadmap moving forward.
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This is FREE for Full Forex Program. Upgrade now!
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 86874-445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day