Back to Full Forex Program
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
Beginners (traders 0 to 8 months)
Schedule 2020 (Registration Required):
Feb 15 | Mar 14 | Apr 18 | May 9 | Jun 20 | Jul 11 | Aug 8 | Sep 12 | Oct 10 | Nov 7
Time: 2pm to 6pm
I. The Forex Market Primer: Is Forex trading for you?
· Introduction of Mark So
· Why You Are Stuck In Your Financial Journey
· What You Need To Survive and Succeed In Investing / Trading
II. What is online Forex Trading?
· Floating and Non-Floating Currencies
· What is currency pairing
· 2 ways to trade: Long and Short
· Shortcut to know when to go Long and Short
III. How much capital do you need?
IV. Is this Legitimate?
· Discussion of the latest SEC advisory
· 3 Ways scams come into the forex markets
· 3 Pillars of a good broker
V. Forex Club Asia Now Expands to Trading global Stocks, Indices, ETFs and a lot more
VI. Is Trading currencies and other global assets risky? Is it profitable?
VII. Navigating the Broker platform
· Placing Long and Short Trades for Currencies and other Global Assets such as Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Etc.
· How to copy professional traders
· Understanding stats and limiting risks
VIII. Forex Club Asia Membership and Your learning roadmap moving forward:
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This is FREE for Full Forex Program. Upgrade now!
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 86874-445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day