HR TECH FAIR: ONLINE LEARNING VIRTUAL ROADSHOW
Attract, Motivate, Retain Talent
Using Employee Recognition & Reward
Live Zoom Webinar: July 28, 2021 (Wed) 10am to 12:nn
FREE ADMISSION: REGISTER NOW! ONLY 100 SLOTS AVAILABLE.
The webinar focuses on how to strategically build the foundation and share best practices to attract, motivate, and retain talent using effective Employee Recognition & Rewards.
This webinar will discuss the What, Why, and How of employee recognition and rewards to help you in your journey to create an amazing workplace. This webinar will provide insights and deep experience on key differences between rewards and recognition, problems of employee recognition and rewards for companies, and best practices.
Points of Discussion
- Key differences between rewards and recognition (R&R) and the roles they play for business success
- Industry best practices to attract, motivate, and retain talent
- What other companies have done to motivate and recognized their employees
- Understand the benefits and effects of rewards and recognition for your business
- Discover how to effectively select & build a reward & recognition program
- Tips, Recommendations, Sample R&R program.
- Q & A
Key Benefits of Attending this Webinar
In this session, your organization will be able to:
- Understand what, why, and how of attracting, motivating, and retaining employees using effective recognition and rewards
- Build awareness on the more effective ways to attract, motivate, and retain Talent for company success
- Develop a basic understanding of programs and strategies to grow your business using employee recognition and rewards
You’ll learn EXACTLY what you need to plan for an effective and practical employee recognition and reward program for your company. You’ll will also learn R&R tips, guidance, and best practices to attract, motivate, and retain talent.
Who Should Attend?
Business owners and professionals of Companies in the IT/BPO Industry, Medium to Large Organizations facing problems in Attracting Motivating, and Retaining Employees.
Operations Managers, Human Resources (HR) Professionals, Recruitment Specialists, Department Heads, Directors or Managers, Country Managers, BPO Managers.
- This event will be conducted via Zoom.
- Pre-registration is required. Only 100 slots available.
- Certificate of Attendance will not be provided for this session.