HR Club Learning Session:
Setting Up Your Online HR Operations
for the New Normal
FREE ADMISSION: REGISTER NOW! ONLY 100 SLOTS AVAILABLE.
Many companies have shifted to Work-From-Home set up as a result of the Pandemic. This poses a great challenge for HR Practitioners as they scramble to manage HR operations virtually. The HR Club Learning session discusses tips and guidelines on how to set up your Online HR Operations.
Points of Discussion
- Mind-setting: Shifting to Online Operations
- Assessing HR Functions Suitable for Online Operations
- Tools of the Trade
- Policy-Making for Online Operations
- Q & A
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, HR Managers & Staff, HR Consultants, Administration Officers, Personnel Officers and People who manage Human Resources for their company.
- This event will be conducted via Zoom.
- Pre-registration is required. Only 100 slots available.
- Certificate of Attendance will not be provided for this session.