KRAs & KPIs
Development & Implementation
"How To Create and Implement Effective Key Result Areas And Relevant Key Performance Indicators for Your Organization"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Mar 23-24 (AM) | Jun 1-2 (AM) | Aug 3-4 (AM) | Oct 12-13 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Leaders and Managers need to clearly define goals, objectives and performance indicators that they will use to assess and improve the performance of their team, department or the whole organization. This program will guide participants in using the KRA and KPI frameworks, as well as in implementing and monitoring these performance elements more effectively.
What you'll learn
- Define and differentiate goals, objectives, KRAs and KPIs
- Identify and design effective KRAs and KPIs that are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan how to implement and monitor KRA and KPI frameworks
- Schedule and Conduct KRA and KPI review and assessment sessions
- Difference among Goals, Objectives, KRAs and KPIs
- Performance Management and Accountability
- KRA and KPI Frameworks
- Benefits and Challenges of Using KRAs and KPIs
- How to Design Effective KRAs and KPIs
- Key Components of Effective KRAs
- Key Components of Effective KPIs
- Sample KRAs & KPIs for Different Positions
- Putting It All Together: Sample Template
- Department and Individual KRAs and KPIs
- Creating Your Own KRAs and KPIs (assignment for day 1)
- Establishing KRAs and KPIs for People Reporting to You
- Review and Assessment of KRAs and KPIs
- Implementing, Monitoring KRAs & KPIs
- Scheduling and Conducting Performance Improvement Sessions
- Improving the KRA and KPI Management Cycle
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, Generalists & Specialists; Administrative Managers & Officers; Department Heads; General Managers & Business Owners
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..