KRAs & KPIs
Development & Implementation
"How To Create and Implement Effective Key Result Areas And Relevant Key Performance Indicators for Your Organization"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 28-29 (AM) | Jul 18-19 (AM) | Nov 21-22 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: May 2-3 | Sep 26-27
Leaders and Managers need to clearly define goals, objectives and performance indicators that they will use to assess and improve the performance of their team, department or the whole organization. This program will guide participants in using the KRA and KPI frameworks, as well as in implementing and monitoring these performance elements more effectively.
What you'll learn
- Define and differentiate goals, objectives, KRAs and KPIs
- Identify and design effective KRAs and KPIs that are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan how to implement and monitor KRA and KPI frameworks
- Schedule and Conduct KRA and KPI review and assessment sessions
- Difference among Goals, Objectives, KRAs and KPIs
- Performance Management and Accountability
- KRA and KPI Frameworks
- Benefits and Challenges of Using KRAs and KPIs
- How to Design Effective KRAs and KPIs
- Key Components of Effective KRAs
- Key Components of Effective KPIs
- Sample KRAs & KPIs for Different Positions
- Putting It All Together: Sample Template
- Department and Individual KRAs and KPIs
- Creating Your Own KRAs and KPIs (assignment for day 1)
- Establishing KRAs and KPIs for People Reporting to You
- Review and Assessment of KRAs and KPIs
- Implementing, Monitoring KRAs & KPIs
- Scheduling and Conducting Performance Improvement Sessions
- Improving the KRA and KPI Management Cycle
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, Generalists & Specialists; Administrative Managers & Officers; Department Heads; General Managers & Business Owners
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..