1. Coaching Culture & Benefits
2. Workplace Coaching Scenarios
3. Barriers to Effective Coaching
4. Essential Competencies of an Effective Coach
5. Designing Your Coaching Program & System
6. The Coaching Process
7. The Coach & the Coachee
8. Coaching Individuals
9. Coaching the Team
10. The Coaching Agreement
11. The Performance Improvement Game Plan
12. Coaching Program Timeframe
13. Coaching Clinic: Conducting Coaching Sessions
14. Coaching Framework & System
15. Behavioral Stance
16. Deficit vs. Appreciative Approach
17. Coaching Conversation and Feedback
18. Measuring and Evaluation Coaching Results
“How to Develop a Coaching Program and System to
Improve Your Team's Performance”
This workshop provides powerful techniques in coaching to improve the performance
of the team. It will help the participants enable the team to remove barriers that affect
productivity and to reset goals which will increase job satisfaction, work output, and
What You Will Learn
- Develop a strong coaching culture in your organization
- Learn coaching models and frameworks for different people and scenarios
- Identify measurable objectives and strategies to improve performance
- Facilitate coaching sessions and give feedback effectively
FOR THE WORKPLACE
Schedule: May 19 | Jul 7 | Sep 12 | Dec 15
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend:
Workplace Coaches, Team leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Business Owners, HR
Professionals or any person who wants to motivate individuals and team to improve
Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rates & Discounts:
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
Leadership & Management Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Customers who looked into this course were also interested in: