1. Delegating Competency for Leaders
2. Types of Delegators
3. Delegation Parameters: To Delegate or Not to Delegate?
4. Micro-managing vs. Macro-managing
5. Preparing Your Delegation Plan
6. Essential Components for Delegating
7. Anatomy of a Delegation Plan
8. 12 Rules for Successful Delegating
9. Effective Ways to Communicate and Delegate
10. Communication Approach when delegating
11. Communicating Goals, Plans, Action Steps, Responsibility and Accountability
12. Giving Instructions and Providing Feedback
13. Implementation and Monitoring System
14. Delegation Chart Template & Follow Up System
15. Digital Tools for Scheduling and Monitoring
16. Deadlines, Check-ins, Completion & Wrap Up
“Systematic Approach to Getting Things Done
through Your People”
Every leader needs to learn how to properly delegate tasks, projects and
responsibilities to empower his team to get things done. This 1-day course shows
you how to do it in a systematic and effective way. It shows approaches, strategies,
templates and tools that will help you prepare, communicate, implement, monitor and
evaluate your delegation plan. Learn to delegate and follow through successfully.
What You Will Learn
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Prepare a simple delegation plan
- Try different templates and tools for effective delegation
- Practice different approaches for delegating and providing instructions and guidelines
- Set up a tracking system to monitor and ensure successful completion of delegated tasks
Schedule 2019: Jul 19 | Oct 2 | Dec 4
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend:
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Project Coordinators or any person
responsible for getting things done with the assistance of other people.
Rates & Discounts:
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
“I learned a lot! Gained additional learnings to apply at my present position. Good job sir JB"
-Marites Clemino, University of Batangas
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Leadership & Management Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.