1. Compensation Management Framework
2. Objectives of Compensation Management
3. Types of Compensation (Base, Benefits, Incentives)
4. Determinants of Financial Compensation
5. Components of Compensation Management
6. Job Analysis
7. Job Evaluation
8. Salary Survey
9. Point Factor Rating System
10. Benchmark Jobs and their Characteristics
11. How to Ensure Fairness & Objectivity in the Rating Process
12. Analyzing Salary Market Data
13. Salary Survey
14. Sources of Salary Data
15. Designing Salary Structures
16. Compensation Structure Decisions
17. Salary Structure Development
18. Administrative Issues
19. Salary Structure Maintenance
20. Introduction to Incentive Compensation
“How to Design Your Company’s Salary Structure"
The 2-day program is an in-depth look at the compensation function of human
resource management. It includes the fundamental and technical concepts and tools
in creating salary structure and programs. The course was designed to help you
develop and implement equitable, competitive and cost-effective compensation
program for your organization in order to attract, motivate and retain your talents.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the two-day workshop, the participants should be able:
- Understand the basic steps of Job Analysis & Evaluation
- Create a Job Factor Rating Plan
- Use salary market data in designing salary structures
- Develop salary structures based on Job Evaluation results
- Learn the basics of incentive compensation
& PAY STRUCTURE DESIGN
Schedule 2019: Feb 22-23 | May 24-25 | Jul 19-20 | Sep 6-7 | Dec 6-7
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend:
HR Managers, Finance Officers, Compensation & Benefits Manager, Department Heads
Top Management & Business Owners, or any employee who will represent his group in the
Job Evaluation Committee.
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
"I learned in two days what is offered in school as one course for a semester."
-E. Gatchalian, Saint Louis University
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Human Resource Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.