"Unleash the Unique Gifts of Millennial Leaders.
Set Them On the Path to Success in the Workplace"
1. The Emergence of Millennial Leaders
2. Millennials: Perception VS Reality
3. The Millennial Leader: Define the Impact You Want to Make
4. Engaging & Inspiring Employees
5. Identify & Communicate Your Team Vision
6. Balancing Concern for People with Focus on Performance
7. 5 Ways to Develop Team Members
8. Coaching Skills for Millennial Leaders
9. Managing & Successfully Introducing Change
10. Analyze Industry Trends
11. Predict & Create Innovations
12. Communication Scripts for Managing Uncertainty
13. Create a Culture of Flexibility & Resilience
14. Identifying & Developing Future Talent
15. Identify Criteria for High Potential
16. Opportunities for Developing Cross-Functional Expertise
17. Develop a Professional Growth Plan for Your Team Members
18. The Big Picture: The Strategic Millennial Leader
Millennials now comprise around 80% of today's workforce, and in the next few years
they will become your company's top leaders. The good news is that Millennial Leaders
have unique traits that create a very collaborative and innovative kind of workplace; the
same kind of environment that today’s companies need to thrive, not just survive. This
two-day leadership workshop is designed to bring out the best in Millennial Leaders, so
you can lead your teams in alignment with your core strengths, and help your company
prepare for the future.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the unique leadership gifts of Millennial Leaders, and learn how they can
be maximized towards creating high-performance teams.
- Define the impact you want to make on your workplace/industry, and learn strategy-
creation and implementation skills that allow you to achieve that impact.
- Develop a plan for continuous professional development for yourself and your team.
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, and about-to-be-promoted leaders between
23 and 34 years old, as well as individuals from the same age bracket who want to
become more proactive in their professional development.
Leadership & Management Seminars
LEADERSHIP FOR MILLENNIALS
Schedule 2019: May 21-22 | Aug 7-8 | Nov 26-27
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
“This seminar was really helpful!"
-Arthuro De Leon, International Cabin Attendant Training School
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.