“How to Communicate, Set Boundaries and Resolve Conflict with Respect"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30 pm
Schedule 2024: Mar 1 (PM) | Jun 3 (AM) | Oct 4 (PM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: By Special Arrangement
In today’s dynamic and collaborative work environments, mastering assertive communication is crucial for professional success and positive workplace relationships. This training program provides participants with the essential skills and strategies to express themselves confidently, effectively communicate their messages with a sense of urgency, set boundaries and navigate challenging workplace situations with clarity and respect. Participants will learn the importance of assertive communication to foster a culture of open dialogue, to enhance teamwork and to resolve conflicts constructively.
What you'll learn
By the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Distinguish assertive communication vs. aggressive, passive & passive-aggressive behavior
- Demonstrate assertive communication while respecting local culture
- Communicate sense of urgency to get things done more effectively
- Use assertive communication techniques for dealing with difficult people or situations
- Practice assertive communication for internal and external customers
- Behavioral Communication Patterns
- Barriers to Assertive Communication
- Importance of Assertive Communication
- Managing Assertiveness: Getting the Right Message Across
- Intention & Perception
- What you say and how you say it
- Repeatable Framework for Assertiveness
- How to apply Assertive Communication to regular work situations
- How to handle Delays and other frustrations
- How to handle problematic work situations
- How to deal with difficult people using assertive communication
- Achieving Balance for Assertive Communication
- Assertiveness Clinic: Practice Scenarios and Feedback
- Dealing with Internal Customers
- Dealing with External Customers / Suppliers
Who Should Attend?
Employees at all levels: Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Team Members, Customer Service Professionals and anyone who would like to gain work life skills and use assertive communication for better work results, team collaboration and service.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..