Customer Service Excellence
“How to Enhance Your Customers’ Experience & Gain their Loyalty”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: May 4 (AM) | Jul 6 (AM) | Sep 13 (PM) | Nov 28 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Apr 26 | Aug 10 | Oct 25 | Dec 5
The key to a successful business is to persuade your customers to buy again and again. But the way to get repeat business is to ensure that your customer is satisfied enough to patronize your business continuously. This seminar prepares your team to give impressive and consistent service to your customers. It helps you establish rapport with clients, integrate a professional yet personal approach and find ways to satisfy and build good customer relationships for repeat business.
What you'll learn
- To recognize the value of customers to your business
- To learn how to build and maintain a good customer service experience
- To manage customer expectations
- To keep customers satisfied and get repeat business
- Purpose & Goal of Customer Service
- The Customer Service Culture
- The Right Attitude in Customer Service
- Company Service Assessment
- The Customer Experience
- Your Role as a Customer Service Provider
- Effective Customer Service Communication
- Why should you care
- Knowing who the customers are
- The Customer Service Creed
- Customer Service Tactics for Repeat Business
- Ideal customer service techniques
- Dealing with Customers “Love-Hate”
- Customer Service Case Scenarios/Role-Playing Activity
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-M. Urtola, Atimonan CATV Services