Microsoft Excel - Data Analytics
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Nov 3-4 (PM)
Schedule 2023: Mar 13-14 (PM) | Oct 30-31 (PM)
Duration: 2 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Jun 1-2
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day program is designed for advanced Excel Users to take their Excel Skills to the next level. Learn how to use the set of Power BI tools for powerful data analysis and data modelling in Microsoft Excel. With PowerPivot, you can mash up large volumes of data from various sources, perform information analysis rapidly and share insights easily. Use Power View to bring your data to life with visuals such as charts, graphs, maps and tables.
- Participants must have attended the Advanced Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Excel 2016 / 2019 Office 365 version
- At least 8GB RAM (Memory)
- Mac laptop/ Mac book version is not allowed
What You Will Learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explore the Excel Power tools
- Work with the Power Query Editor
- Handle Data Shaping with Power Query Editor
- Recognize Excel’s Data Model
- Connect Multiple Tables
- Create Powerpivot and Data Analysis Expressions
- Use DAX syntax and operators
- Use Advance Data Analysis Expressions
- Explore Data Visualization Using Pivot Chart, Power Map and Power View
- Demonstrate Different Visuals in Power View
- Introduction to Excel Power Tools
- The Power Excel Workflow
- When to Use Power Query and Power Pivot in Excel
- The Query Editor Interface
- Options for Loading Data in Excel
- Basic Power Query Table Transformations
- Data Shaping with Power Query Editor
- Merging and Appending Queries
- Connecting Excel to Folder of Files
- Data vs Diagram Views
- Data Tables vs Lookup Tables
- Relationships vs Merge Tables
- Creating, Modifying Table Relationships
- Relationship Cardinality
- Connecting Multiple Tables
- Filter Direction
- Defining Hierarchies
- Powerpivot and data analysis expressions
- Power Pivot Best Practices
- Common DAX Functions and Categories
- Advance DATA Analysis Expressions
- The Calculate Function
- Time Intelligence Functions
- Speed and Performance Configuration
- Exploring Pivot Chart, Map, View
- DEMO: Matrix Visuals, Date Slicers, Cards and KPI’s, Text Cards, Map Visuals, Tree Maps, Line and Area Charts, Trend-lines and Forecast, Gauge Charts
Who Should Attend?
Data Analyst, Accountants, Excel Professionals, Business Intelligence Experts
|live webinar only:|
Php 3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php 8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes: eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to ECQ are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..