Digital Marketing Plan
"How to Create a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign Plan to Strengthen Your Online Presence & Increase Sales in the New Normal"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 13 (AM) | Mar 10 (PM) | May 4 (PM) | Jul 14 (PM) | Sep 8 (PM) | Nov 9 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: To be announced
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, brands are facing an unprecedented and highly disruptive situation. While nobody can predict what a post-coronavirus reality would look like, one thing is certain for marketers: digital channels are more important than ever. Online channels now play an increasingly crucial role, as people continue to self-isolate and spend more time online. Digital Marketing Planning in the New Normal will demand that brands and companies redesign their performance game plan, and develop continuous highly adaptive, and agile strategies. It’s time to reassess our digital marketing strategies. What are the key areas that we should focus on and identify new opportunities? This course provides you with the essentials of Digital Marketing – the channels, platforms, terminologies, practical tips, and best practices – to help you craft your Digital Marketing Strategy and develop your own Digital Marketing Plan in the New Normal. The course also provides useful tools and resources to get you started immediately in Online Marketing.
What you'll learn
- To learn the various components of Digital Marketing.
- To understand today’s digital consumer and learn how to develop your strategy around their online behavior.
- To learn the best practices and apply these in designing and implementing your Digital Marketing Plan.
- To explore ways to measure the effectiveness of your Online Marketing Efforts
- Important Digital Trends and Stats
- Why having a Digital Marketing Strategy is important
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Consumer
- Three Types of Media – Owned, Paid & Earned
- Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
- Case Study: Profile of a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign
- Defining your DM objectives
- Best Practices and KPIs on:
b. Search Engine Optimization
c. Search Engine Marketing
d. Social Media
e. Email Marketing
f. Mobile Marketing
- Crafting your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Action Plan
- Monitoring and Measuring the Results
- Campaign Optimization
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..