Employee Discipline & DOLE Compliance
“Creating a Culture of Positive Employee Discipline”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 10-11 (AM) | Apr 7-8 (AM) | Jun 2-3 (AM) | Aug 18-19 (AM) | Oct 13-14 (AM) | Nov 24-25 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
Most employers in general prefer not to discipline their employees because it is unpleasant. Nevertheless, having a disciplinary policy in the workplace is indispensable. Discipline is important because employers expect a certain type of behavior from their employees at work. Employers cannot achieve the goals they set out if their employees are problematic and cannot be relied upon to deliver productive outcome.
With this in mind, we are faced with the following questions:
…How do you set up a system where it is fair, just and legal for both employers & employees?
…What tools or documents are needed to effectively implement employee discipline?
…How do you correct and manage employees in a positive and objective manner?
…What is the legal process for dealing with resignations, dismissals and terminations?
…How do you solve employee problems effectively?
What you'll learn
- Learn how to establish a culture of Positive Employee Discipline
- Build an employee discipline system that drives excellent work performance
- Observe legal processes on disciplinary actions and employee dismissals
- Explore common behavior issues and adopt best practices in employee discipline
- Basics of Employee Discipline
- Benefits of Workplace Discipline
- Common Behavior Issues
- Characteristics of Effective Discipline
- Legal Perspective of Employee Discipline
– Legal Framework
– Management Prerogative
– Security of Tenure
– Regular vs. Non-regular Employees
– Due Process
– Employee Handbook
– Just & Authorized Causes of Termination
– Managing Employee Resignation
– Exit Interview
- Human Resource Perspective of Discipline
– Building Excellent Work Performance
– The Role of Supervisor
– Coaching & Counselling
– Positive Contacts and Rewards
– Performance Improvement Discussion
– Performance Evaluation
– Performance Improvement Plan
– Progressive Approach to Discipline
- Establishing an Employee Discipline System
– Administration of the Discipline System
– Elements of Administration
– Policy Matrix
– Creation of the Positive Discipline System
– Executive Overview Agenda
– Duties of the Implementation Team
– Management Training
– Building Management Commitment
– Measuring Effectiveness
– Maintaining the Discipline System
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..