Onboarding & Employee Engagement
“How to Develop an Onboarding Program to Keep Your Employees Productive and Engaged with the Team"
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Mar 7(AM) | Jun 7 (AM) | Oct 10 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Hiring the best candidates for positions in your organization is part of building an effective team. Your onboarding process can be one of the most critical factors in ensuring newly-hired employees will be productive, contented and fully engaged. This training program will guide you in creating and implementing a sound onboarding program. It will also provide you with different employee engagement strategies and best practices to keep your talents on board.
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand the formal Process of Employee Onboarding
- Prepare an Onboarding Plan
- Develop and apply appropriate Measures for Evaluating Program Effectiveness
- Explore and adopt relevant Employee Engagement Strategies to retain talents
- What Onboarding Is & What It Is Not
- Primary Goal of Onboarding
- Business Case: Why is Onboarding Important?
- Key Components of Onboarding
- Objectives of Onboarding
- Roles & Tasks
- Phases of Onboarding
- Measurements & Evaluation
- Four Building Blocks of Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Strategies & Best Practices
- Employee Engagement Metrics
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, Supervisors & Specialists; Administrative Managers & Officers; Department Heads; Senior Managers; & Business Owners. Non-HR practitioners are welcomed.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
Choose your registration & payment method below
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-R. Marquez, Safari Rent A Car
-Honey Grace M. Norioste, EEI Power Corporation
-S. Manipol, Zumilon Coating & Waterproofing