“Developing Employees to Transform, Survive & Thrive in the Changing Work Environment”
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Apr 20-21 (AM) | Sep 28-29 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
As the business environment changes rapidly, HR professionals are faced with the challenge of developing long term effort to prepare its people and improve the organization’s culture and processes. This training program explains the strategies involved in leading an organization-wide response to change that is intended to transform the beliefs, attitudes, values, and structure of an organization so that it can better adapt to new technologies, markets, challenges, and the dizzying rate of change itself. Participants will explore organizational development processes and programs that will bring about a particular kind of end result that is beneficial for the organization and its people.
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of OD in improving the overall performance of your company
- Learn the roles & competencies of an effective OD practitioner
- Learn & understand the OD process
- Discuss appropriate tools & models in diagnosing the organization’s functioning
- Identify the appropriate interventions in dealing with vital organizational issues & strategies
- Be able to manage & adapt to various changes in the working environment
- Learn to build an effective team
- Organization Development: Its Goals & Characteristics
- Key Benefits of OD
- Differences among OD, Training and Change Management
- Conditions that Call for OD Efforts
- The OD Practitioner
- Types of OD Practitioners
- Roles & Competencies
- The OD Process
- Entering & Contracting
- Diagnostic Tools & Models
- Planning, Implementing & Managing Change
- Designing Interventions
- Leading & Managing Change
- Evaluating & Institutionalizing Change
- Team Development
- Models of Team Effectiveness
- Stages of Team Development
- How to Ensure Team Success
Who Should Attend?
HR Specialists, HR Consultants, New HR Managers, Administrative Managers & Officers, Department Heads, Senior Managers and Business Owners.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..