“Developing Employees to Transform, Survive & Thrive in the Changing Work Environment”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: May 23-24 (AM) | Sep 12-13 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: By Special Arrangement
As the business environment changes rapidly, HR professionals are faced with the challenge of developing long term effort to prepare its people and improve the organization’s culture and processes. This training program explains the strategies involved in leading an organization-wide response to change that is intended to transform the beliefs, attitudes, values, and structure of an organization so that it can better adapt to new technologies, markets, challenges, and the dizzying rate of change itself. Participants will explore organizational development processes and programs that will bring about a particular kind of end result that is beneficial for the organization and its people.
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of OD in improving the overall performance of your company
- Learn the roles & competencies of an effective OD practitioner
- Learn & understand the OD process
- Discuss appropriate tools & models in diagnosing the organization’s functioning
- Identify the appropriate interventions in dealing with vital organizational issues & strategies
- Be able to manage & adapt to various changes in the working environment
- Learn to build an effective team
- Organization Development: Its Goals & Characteristics
- Key Benefits of OD
- Differences among OD, Training and Change Management
- Conditions that Call for OD Efforts
- The OD Practitioner
- Types of OD Practitioners
- Roles & Competencies
- The OD Process
- Entering & Contracting
- Diagnostic Tools & Models
- Planning, Implementing & Managing Change
- Designing Interventions
- Leading & Managing Change
- Evaluating & Institutionalizing Change
- Team Development
- Models of Team Effectiveness
- Stages of Team Development
- How to Ensure Team Success
Who Should Attend?
HR Specialists, HR Consultants, New HR Managers, Administrative Managers & Officers, Department Heads, Senior Managers and Business Owners.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..