“How to Effectively Plan, Implement and Evaluate Work Projects"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Dec 11-12 (PM)
Schedule 2024: Mar 5-6 (PM) | Jun 20-21 (PM) | Sep 12-13 (PM) | Dec 12-13 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 15-16 | Jul 18-19 | Nov 21-22
Managing a project is no easy task. It involves planning, organizing, implementing, measuring, and evaluating results. Regardless of how simple and short or complicated and long-winded a project is, there are key project management skills and tools that will allow you to take control and lead your project to success. This course provides participants with the knowledge and tools to carry out projects from conception to materialization. It provides effective and innovative techniques in managing projects with case studies that allow participants to simulate problem-solving for project case scenarios and also adapt to the New Normal.
What you'll learn
- To learn how to create project proposals, plans & reports
- To gain effective tools needed for project planning & implementation
- To enhance leadership skills for project management
- To acquire problem-solving skills that are essential in project management
- Types of Projects
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Leadership
- Roles, Responsibilities, Competencies of a Project Manager
- Project Planning
- Components of a Project Plan
- Managing Your Project Team
- Project Management Matrix
- Integrated Project Management
- Project Management Techniques: Pert, CPM, Gantt, etc.
- Action Plans, Activities & Scope of Work
- Scheduling & Timeframes
- Budget & Resource Allocation
- Project Monitoring & Tracking
- Project Management Analysis
- Evaluation Project Phases
- Preparing Your Project Report
- Post Project Management
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..