“How to Effectively Plan, Implement and Evaluate Work Projects"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Mar 22-23 (PM) | Jun 21-22 (PM) | Sep 19-20 (PM) | Nov 15-16(PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: May 5-6 | Oct 6-7 | Dec 15-16
Managing a project is no easy task. It involves planning, organizing, implementing, measuring, and evaluating results. Regardless of how simple and short or complicated and long-winded a project is, there are key project management skills and tools that will allow you to take control and lead your project to success. This course provides participants with the knowledge and tools to carry out projects from conception to materialization. It provides effective and innovative techniques in managing projects with case studies that allow participants to simulate problem-solving for project case scenarios and also adapt to the New Normal.
What you'll learn
- To learn how to create project proposals, plans & reports
- To gain effective tools needed for project planning & implementation
- To enhance leadership skills for project management
- To acquire problem-solving skills that are essential in project management
- Types of Projects
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Leadership
- Roles, Responsibilities, Competencies of a Project Manager
- Project Planning
- Components of a Project Plan
- Managing Your Project Team
- Project Management Matrix
- Integrated Project Management
- Project Management Techniques: Pert, CPM, Gantt, etc.
- Action Plans, Activities & Scope of Work
- Scheduling & Timeframes
- Budget & Resource Allocation
- Project Monitoring & Tracking
- Project Management Analysis
- Evaluation Project Phases
- Preparing Your Project Report
- Post Project Management
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..