Sales Training Program:
Sales Probing, Negotiations & Closing
“Proven Sales Techniques to Increase Your Sales in the New Normal”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Nov 17 (PM)
Schedule 2023: Feb 21 (AM) | May 30 (PM) | Aug 23 (PM) | Nov 21 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2022: Nov 8
Schedule 2023: Mar 2 | Jul 25
Selling is a way of life. Whether you are a salesperson by profession or someone looking to prosper in life, you will find that the skills you will learn in this training program will provide you great insights on how to persuade people to buy from you. Learn practical sales tips and techniques that will make you enjoy the sales process and increase sales results and how to adapt and maximize the changes in the “new normal.” Find out how you can effectively prospect, probe, negotiate and close deals now!
What you'll learn
- How to prospect and qualify sales leads
- Ways to track clients and sales transactions
- How to apply sales techniques in probing, negotiations and closing
- How to deal with objections and even rejections
- How to improve and increase sales performance
- Principles of Great Sales People
- Your Sales Personality & Attitude
- Time Management: Planning Your Sales Calendar
- Sales Prospecting Strategies
- Qualifying Sales Leads & Potential Customers
- Sales Approach
- Sales Probing: Questioning & Listening Techniques
- Sales Negotiation
- Handling Objections
- Sales Negotiation Tactics
- Customer Response Level
- Sales Closing Techniques
- Generating Repeat Sales
- Building Trust & Lasting Customer Relationships
Who Should Attend?
This Training Course is designed for Sales Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Officers, Marketing Managers and Officers, Business Development Officers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and any person who handles sales.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-R. Marquez, Safari Rent A Car
-Honey Grace M. Norioste, EEI Power Corporation
-S. Manipol, Zumilon Coating & Waterproofing