Social Media & Content Marketing
"How to Market Effectively Through Social Media in the New Normal"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 10 (PM) | Apr 5 (PM) | Jun 9 (PM) | Aug 25 (PM) | Oct 20 (PM) | Dec 7 (PM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: To be announced
Coronavirus is changing the behavior of our target audiences in the digital world. As daily routines changed overnight, more of people’s daily and work lives shifted to online. Social media became an even more important tool for connection. We’re living in a time where consumer spending has limited itself to the very essentials. So expecting your online marketing to boost sales right now would be unfair. However, now is a great time to build your online following, put out content that’s needed, and grow closer to your current target market. This course offers you the fundamentals of social media and content marketing. It will provide the platforms, measuring tools, tips, and best practices to help you create a social media marketing plan and schedule in the New Normal.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use social media platforms and their features
- Align the marketing activities of your company to social media platforms
- Create a concrete social media and content marketing plan and schedule
- Know how to generate measurable data to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing plan and how to improve them.
- Social Media Trends
- Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Identifying Buyer Personas
- Building a Keyword Worksheet
- Your Online Personality & Brand: how to behave and speak to your audience
- How to Effectively Use Social Media Platforms for Marketing & Sale using Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
- Content Marketing Checklist
- Different Types of Content for Social Media
- Content Gathering, Producing Your Content, Curating, Outsourcing & User-generated Content
- Social Media Marketing Plan Template
- Content Marketing Schedule
- How to Measure & Monitor Results
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography