Social Media & Content Marketing
"How to Market Effectively Through Social Media in the New Normal"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 28 (PM) | Jun 4 (AM) | Aug 27 (PM) | Dec 17 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Apr 2 | Oct 7
The Pandemic changed the behavior of our target audiences in the digital world. As daily routines changed overnight, more of people’s daily and work lives shifted to online. Social media became an even more important tool for connection. We’re living in a time where consumer spending has limited itself to the very essentials. So expecting your online marketing to boost sales right now would be unfair. However, now is a great time to build your online following, put out content that’s needed, and grow closer to your current target market. This course offers you the fundamentals of social media and content marketing. It will provide the platforms, measuring tools, tips, and best practices to help you create a social media marketing plan and schedule in the New Normal.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use social media platforms and their features
- Align the marketing activities of your company to social media platforms
- Create a concrete social media and content marketing plan and schedule
- Know how to generate measurable data to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing plan and how to improve them.
- Social Media Trends
- Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Identifying Buyer Personas
- Building a Keyword Worksheet
- Your Online Personality & Brand: how to behave and speak to your audience
- How to Effectively Use Social Media Platforms for Marketing & Sale using Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
- Content Marketing Checklist
- Different Types of Content for Social Media
- Content Gathering, Producing Your Content, Curating, Outsourcing & User-generated Content
- Social Media Marketing Plan Template
- Content Marketing Schedule
- How to Measure & Monitor Results
Who Should Attend?
Php2,250 + VAT
Php4,250 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
Bank Account Name: Business Maker Academy, Inc.
Bank Account Numbers:
BPI SA# 4013-0306-64
BDO SA# 000-280-622-422
Landbank CA# 3732114830
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography