For Managers & Instructors
“How to Conduct and Deliver High-Impact Training Programs”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Nov 6-7 (PM)
Schedule 2024: May 16-17 (PM) | Nov 21-22 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 20-21 | Aug 1-2
What an individual knows defines his productivity and success. This training program prepares leaders, lecturers and trainers to deliver learning sessions and train their teams using high-impact and effective training tools that combine theory and practical application. Participants will learn to combine formal and informal learning methods, as well as, discover different learning styles and techniques. Through this course, participants will gain more confidence in delivering and facilitating training modules and adapting to the digital training era.
What you'll learn
- Identify and differentiate the foundations of training
- Learn how to deliver P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L. presentations
- Use different L&D methods and facilitate courses more effectively
- Adapt to the digital training era by being informed on online training concepts
- Trainer’s Foundation
- Key Differences among Presentation, Training and Facilitation
- Review of Adult Learning Principles
- Learning Objectives (Bloom’s Taxonomy)
- Creating a delivery Storyline
- Factors to Consider in Training
- Preparation for Trainers
- Opening the Learning Session with vigor
- How to Weave in the stories
- Visual Expression
- Relating with delivery
- Framing the Content
- Unify the message
- Closing and Leave with a punch
- Skills in Facilitation
- Facilitation Techniques
- Facilitation Methods
- Adapting to Online Training
- Making Online Training Engaging
- Online Training Platforms and Methods
Who Should Attend?
Training & Development Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers or any person who wish to build a successful career as a trainer
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..