For Managers & Instructors
“How to Conduct and Deliver High-Impact Training Programs”
Live Zoom Webinar: Coming Soon
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: May 19-20 (PM) | Aug 17-18 (AM) | Nov 28-29 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 28-29 | Sep 6-7 | Nov 15-16
What an individual knows defines his productivity and success. This training program prepares leaders, lecturers and trainers to deliver learning sessions and train their teams using high-impact and effective training tools that combine theory and practical application. Participants will learn to combine formal and informal learning methods, as well as, discover different learning styles and techniques. Through this course, participants will gain more confidence in delivering and facilitating training modules and adapting to the digital training era.
What you'll learn
- Identify and differentiate the foundations of training
- Learn how to deliver P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L. presentations
- Use different L&D methods and facilitate courses more effectively
- Adapt to the digital training era by being informed on online training concepts
- Trainer’s Foundation
- Key Differences among Presentation, Training and Facilitation
- Review of Adult Learning Principles
- Learning Objectives (Bloom’s Taxonomy)
- Creating a delivery Storyline
- Factors to Consider in Training
- Preparation for Trainers
- Opening the Learning Session with vigor
- How to Weave in the stories
- Visual Expression
- Relating with delivery
- Framing the Content
- Unify the message
- Closing and Leave with a punch
- Skills in Facilitation
- Facilitation Techniques
- Facilitation Methods
- Adapting to Online Training
- Making Online Training Engaging
- Online Training Platforms and Methods
Who Should Attend?
Training & Development Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers or any person who wish to build a successful career as a trainer
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes: eCertificate of Completion, Supplementary materials.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..