MANAGING VIRTUAL TEAMS, TELECOMMUTERS & OFF-SITE WORKERS
“How to Manage People based on the Telecommuting Act with Best Management Practices & Digital Tools“
Schedule 2020: May 7-8 | Aug 19-20 | Nov 19-20
The Philippine Government has enacted the Telecommuting Act which recognizes this growing alternative work arrangement. Although generally welcomed by workers, there are challenges, adjustments and even resistance to this work arrangement by some workers and many employers or managers. This 2-day course is designed to help HR professionals and business leaders to better manage virtual teams, telecommuters and off-site workers using fundamental management principles armed with effective digital technology tools for a harmonious work relationship and productive output.
What you'll learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the Salient Points of the Telecommuting Law
- Find solutions for challenges brought about by this type of work arrangement
- Explore Digital Tools that is designed for Telecommuting
- Manage performance, feedback and work output of Telecommuters & Virtual Teams
- Salient Points of the Telecommuting Act (RA NO. 11165)
- Important Company Policies to prepare
- Work Status of Telecommuters
- Effects on Compensation & Benefits
- Pros & Cons of Telecommuting
- Benefits & Challenges for the Worker
- Benefits & Challenges for the employer/manager
- Fields & Industries suitable for Telecommuting Set-up
- How to Manage Virtual or Off-site Workers Effectively
- Digital & Work Productivity Tools for Managing Telecommuters
- Building Virtual Team Culture
- Essential Work Habits for Managers
- Preparing Work Assignments
- Handling Feedback, Corrections & Revisions
- Employee Discipline for Telecommuters & Off-site Workers
Who Should Attend?
This course is for HR Practitioners, Office Administrators, Department Managers and Supervisors who need to work with and effectively manage Telecommuters, Virtual Teams, Off-site Workers and even freelancers..
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day