MANDATORY PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
“Mastery Course on Statutory Monetary Benefits for Employees"
Schedule 2020: Jan 21-22 | Mar 11-12 | May 6-7 | Jul 15-16 | Sep 10-11 | Nov 11-12
What you'll learn
- Issues and challenges in Payroll & Benefits administration
- Important rules and procedures for SSS, Philhealth and Pagibig
- How to process payroll and benefits efficiently
- How to compute for different types of payroll and benefits situations
- Issues on Payroll & Benefits
- Roles & Functions of a Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- Payroll and Benefits Management
- Payroll Systems
- Payslip Formats
- Payroll and Benefits Policy Guidelines
- Government Mandated Payroll & Benefits Computation
- Payroll & Witholding Taxes
- Salary Adjustments
- Taxable Income
- Tax shields
- De minimis Benefits
- Processing Government Mandated Benefits Philhealth, SSS, PAGIBIG benefits
Who Should Attend?
Officers, Department Managers, Business Owners or any person engaged in the organizational
and change management.
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
-D. G. Canlas, Adventist Devt. & Relief Agency
-J. Pingkian, Sungate Pawnshop Inc.