MICROSOFT PROJECT FUNDAMENTALS
For Improved Project Planning, Implementation & Monitoring
Schedule 2020: Jun 24 | Sep 30 | Dec 5
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day program is designed for individuals who will use Microsoft Office Project Professional as a tool to assist them in managing projects. The topics in this course cover the critical skills necessary to create and modify a project plan file that contains tasks, resources, and resource assignments.
- Participants must have attended Basic Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Project 2016 / 2019 version
- Mac laptop/ Mac book version is not allowed
What to Bring
- Your laptop.
What You will Learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explore the best uses of Microsoft Projects
- Initialize a project
- Create and maintain calendars
- Create a Task-based Schedule
- Manage sources and assignments for effective resource allocation
- Use Team Planner
- Model Project costs
- Track and Analyze Project Progress
- Communicate Project Information
- Share Data with External sources
- Best Uses of Microsoft Projects
- Creating a new project
- Creating and maintaining calendars
- Customize option settings
- Creating Task-based Schedule
- Set up project information & project task structure
- Manage multiple projects
- Manage Sources and Assignments
- Manage resource allocations by using Team Planner
- Model project costs
- Compare progress against a baseline
- Resolve potential schedule problems
- Display critical path information
- Apply, customize and format views
- Share data with external sources
- Print schedules and reports
Who Should Attend?
Project managers and staff who need to create project plans for managing tasks, assigning resources, and tracking the status of the projects. Best for project managers, project coordinators and project teams across all industries and fields.
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php4,000 +VAT per pax
Php5,000+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class