Accounting for Non-Accountants
“Accounting Made Easy: How to Read & Understand
for Better Business Management"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2023: Jan 17-18 (PM) | Apr 13-14 (PM) | Jul 11-12 (PM) | Oct 19-20 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Mar 9-10 | May 29-30 | Sep 28-29 | Dec 6-7
Reading a financial report and knowing well its nature and limitations can help us identify and understand existing operational problems in an organization that may need immediate action. This intensive accounting course arms you with the know-how to read and interpret financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the significance of business transactions that affect profitability.
What you'll learn
- How to read and understand financial statements
- Proper procedures for Accounting
- How transactions are recorded, interpreted and analyzed
- Helpful Accounting Tools Available
- How to make business decisions based on what the numbers are telling you
- The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
- Different Users Of Financial Statements
- Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Underlying Accounting Assumptions
- Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
- Basic Types Of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Interrelationship between Financial Statements
- Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
Who Should Attend?
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Account Staff, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to read and understand financial statements.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
– Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
– Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
– Atty. B. Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
-A. Salazar, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Phils.