Bookkeeping for Non-Accountants
“How to Properly Record Business & Accounting Transactions"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Mar 20-21 (PM) | Jun 15-16 (AM) | Sep 7-8 (PM) | Nov 23-24 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: May 11-12 | Aug 2-3
A two-day lecture/workshop seminar that arms you with the know-how on recording and managing your own accounting books. Designed for existing business owners or new entrepreneurs who would like to know the financial position and results of operation of their business at any given time. learn and develop skills in practical bookkeeping and accounting system through our comprehensive direct approach workshop seminar – one that would give you access to Books of Accounts, Business Forms and Invoices, Worksheets and other accounting records. Note: Please bring calculator
What you'll learn
- the significance of record-keeping of day-to-day business activities
- common accounting terms in business
- preparation of basic financial statements and their uses for business decision making
- how to maintain proper books of accounts for a growing business
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- The Accounting Structure of a Business
- Forms & Types of Business Organizations
- The Chart of Accounts
- Introduction to Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- The Accounting Equation
- The Accounting Period
- The Statement of Capital
- Cash and Accrual Methods of Accounting
- Depreciation of Fixed Assets
- Income Statement for a Service company, Merchandising company & Manufacturing company
- The Bookkeeping Cycle (The Accounting Process)
- The Worksheet
- Accounting For Cash
- Bank Reconciliation
- The Petty Cash Fund
- Policies and Procedures for Cash Receipts and Disbursements
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounting for Sales and Receivables
- Cash Sales versus Credit Sales
- Sales Returns and Discounts
- Accounting for Bad Debts
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, Accounting Staff, Finance Officers, Department heads or people who deal with recording financial transactions of any organization.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
– Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
– Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
– Atty. B. Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
-A. Salazar, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Phils.