Business Writing & Online Etiquette
“How to get the right message across electronic and internet media platforms"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Oct 25 (PM) | Nov 24 (PM)
Schedule 2023: Jan 12 (PM) | Feb 7 (AM) | Apr 24 (AM) | May 29 (PM) | Jul 11 (PM) | Aug 22 (PM) | Oct 24 (PM) | Nov 21 (PM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2022: Dec 9
Schedule 2023: Mar 17 | Jun 7 | Sep 21 | Dec 5
Digital Communications provide business practitioners with a quick and easy way of corresponding. Although convenient to use, ignoring proper business writing grammar, tone and etiquette can lead to misunderstanding and get you in trouble. This one-day course provides etiquette guidelines across various electronic media and devices. It provides practice sessions for different business scenarios that will help you communicate better in the digital world.
What you'll learn
- Get a quick grammar assessment and review
- Explore various type of business letters
- Learn standard policies for digital correspondences
- Practice writing and communicating better in the workplace
- Imbibe the proper etiquette for communication through mobile devices and digital platforms
- Quick Review: Grammar Assessment
- Five C’s of Business Writing
- Digital Communication Policies & Practices
- Electronic Communication Trouble-shooting
- Digital Communications Platform & Etiquette
- Mobile Phone Etiquette (text, viber and others)
- Social Media Etiquette
- Forums and other online media
- Digital Communications Clinic
- Practice session: spotting and correcting errors, rephrasing,awkward messages, what to say when…
Who Should Attend?
Executive Assistants, Administrative Officers, Customer Service Officers, Frontliners, Marketin Officers or any person who wish to improve and update their online etiquette and communication skills.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..