Company Policy Making
“How to Prepare Company Policies, Procedures and Employee Handbook that Your Company Can Monitor & Implement Effectively”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Jan 19-20 (AM) | Apr 27-28 (AM) | Jul 6-7 (AM) | Oct 5-6 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Writing or reviewing HR policies and procedures can be time-consuming and involve a high level of expertise to ensure that they all conform to employment laws. This course will guide participants in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures that complement the goals and values of the organization. The workshop will provide them with helpful tips on how to create an easy-to-understand Employee Handbook to keep employees aware of the practices, rules and standards of their organization, as well as proven methods for monitoring adherence to Company Policies.
What you'll learn
- Realize the importance of having the right policies and procedures in the workplace
- Understand the principles and components of policy development
- Learn and adopt the different types of HR policies that are essential in managing employees
- Understand the right process of formulating and communicating effective policies
- Use appropriate and practical tools to ensure employees’ understanding and compliance with the company policies and procedures
- Why Workplace Policies Matter
- Linking Organization’s Vision/Mission and Policies
- Principles of Effective Policy Making
- Types of HR Policies
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Critical Policies for the Digital Age
- Labor Standard Policies and Updates
- Policy Making Essentials
- The Policy Making Team
- Role of HR in Policy Making
- Due Process in Preparing & Implementing HR Policies
- Policy Making Process
- Determining a Need for a Policy
- Developing Policy Content
- Drafting the Policy
- Writing the Procedures
- Policy Review by Key Parties
- Policy Approval
- Ways to Implement and Communicate Policies
- Monitoring and Audit
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-Anas Regina E. Cantillon, B+M Global Services Manila