Competency-based HR Management
"Setting up a competency-based HR system for your company"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 1-2 (AM) | Jun 20-21 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: By Special Arrangement
The course provides a practical step-by-step approach to competency management which will enable participants to implement a competency-based Human Resource Management System. It covers all the significant topics such as competency mapping, modelling, assessment and application of competency approach to HRM.
What you'll learn
- Learn and apply competency-based approach to Human Resource Management functions such as recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation, performance management, and career and succession planning
- Identify the Human Resource competencies required to achieve organizational vision, mission and values
- Attract, motivate and retain high quality workforce
- Competency Frameworks
- Types and Levels of Competency
- Challenges of Competency-based HRM
- Benefits of Competency-based HRM
- Steps in Creating
- Competency-based HRM
- Competency Mapping: Approaches & Process
- Preparing Your Organization for Competency Mapping
- Setting Performance Effectiveness Criteria
- Identifying Jobs/Functions for Competency Mapping
- Competency Modelling
- Analysis of Competency Data
- Classification of Competency Models
- Proficiency Levels and Weightages of Competencies
- Validation of Competency Models
- Process of Competency Assessment
- Types of Assessment Exercises
- Cost Benefit Analysis of
- Competency Assessment
- Competency-based HRM Applications
Who Should Attend?
This course is best for HR Managers and Officers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all professionals who have the responsibility of developing efficient and effective human resources.
Php4,500 + VAT
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
Bank Account Name: Business Maker Academy, Inc.
Bank Account Numbers:
BPI SA# 4013-0306-64
BDO SA# 000-280-622-422
Landbank CA# 3732114830
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..