Competency-based HR Management
"Setting up a competency-based HR system for your company"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Mar 3-4 (AM) | Jun 9-10 (AM) | Sep 8-9 (AM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
The course provides a practical step-by-step approach to competency management which will enable participants to implement a competency-based Human Resource Management System. It covers all the significant topics such as competency mapping, modelling, assessment and application of competency approach to HRM.
What you'll learn
- Learn and apply competency-based approach to Human Resource Management functions such as recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation, performance management, and career and succession planning
- Identify the Human Resource competencies required to achieve organizational vision, mission and values
- Attract, motivate and retain high quality workforce
- Competency Frameworks
- Types and Levels of Competency
- Challenges of Competency-based HRM
- Benefits of Competency-based HRM
- Steps in Creating
- Competency-based HRM
- Competency Mapping: Approaches & Process
- Preparing Your Organization for Competency Mapping
- Setting Performance Effectiveness Criteria
- Identifying Jobs/Functions for Competency Mapping
- Competency Modelling
- Analysis of Competency Data
- Classification of Competency Models
- Proficiency Levels and Weightages of Competencies
- Validation of Competency Models
- Process of Competency Assessment
- Types of Assessment Exercises
- Cost Benefit Analysis of
- Competency Assessment
- Competency-based HRM Applications
Who Should Attend?
This course is best for HR Managers and Officers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all professionals who have the responsibility of developing efficient and effective human resources.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..