Interview and Assessment
"How to Improve Your Recruitment through Proper Testing & Interview"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 24-25 (AM) | May 26-27 (AM) | Aug 25-26 (AM) | Nov 10-11 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
The selection process in companies is a crucial part of hiring talents. Majority of the selection process involve two main methods: Interview and Testing. These two primary techniques are also the most powerful way of identifying a potential star performer in the company. In this training program, we take a deeper look at how job interviewing and employment tests influence the hiring decision of an organization. The course focuses on the technical and practical aspects of these two methods of selection.
What you'll learn
- Get a solid overview of the types of screening methods used by employers to make smart hiring decisions
- Select and apply the appropriate assessment tools that maximize chances for getting the right fit between jobs and candidates
- Learn and understand the different types and stages of selection interview
- Develop skills in conducting job interview and assessment
- Explore the different types of pre-employment tests that can be administered as part of the selection process
- Recruitment and Selection Overview
- The Hiring Process
- Basic Selection Criteria
- Selection Methods
- Sources & Tools for Background Information Gathering
- Resume Analysis and Red Flags
- Competency Profile
- Types of Selection Interviews
- Competency-based Interviewing and Strategies
- Essential Skills of Good Interviewer
- Interview Process
- Reliability & Validity of Interviews
- Outcomes of Poor Interviewing
- Pre-employment Testing and Assessment
- Psychometric Tests, Uses & Importance
- Types of Selection Tests
- Issues Pertaining to Pre-employment Testing
- Individual Rights of Test Takers & Test Security
- Background and Reference Checking
- Hiring and Placement
- The Job Offer
- Employment Processing & Onboarding
Who Should Attend?
Recruitment Specialists, HR Managers, HR Officers, HR Practitioners, Office Administrators, Administrative Personnel, Job Interviewers, Psychometricians, Department Managers, Business Owners or any person engaged in the recruitment and selection process of their organization.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..