Completed Staff Work Training
"Empower Yourself to Identify, Analyze and Recommend Solutions to Your Superior Effectively and Confidently"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 2-3 (AM) | Aug 30-31 (PM)| Nov 3-4 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
When work reports and recommendations are not complete, it leads to a lot of back-and-forth communication between managers and subordinates which could be tiresome and cause unwanted delays. Instead of relying on your boss to decide on the best course of action, Completed Staff Work will empower you to bring your best solutions to your superior. This training program shows you an effective method for thinking and communicating using the Completed Staff Work principle which will help you and your team save time, effort and energy in problem-solving and getting approvals from your manager.
What you'll learn
- Identify Completed Staff Work vs. Incomplete Staff Work
- Identify & analyze problems, gaps and questions that need to be answered.
- Write the problem statements, provide sufficient information & recommend courses of action
- Communicate with your superior or team using Complete Staff Work framework
- The CSW Mind-set
- Anatomy of a Completed Staff Work
- Identifying Completed Staff Work vs. Incomplete Staff Work
- Benefits of Completed Staff Work
- The CSW Process & Thinking Methods
- CSW Process: Step by Step Guide
- Problem-Identification & Analysis: Gap Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Root Cause Analysis
- Deep Thinking: Anticipating Your Superior’s Questions & Clarifications
- The CSW Writing Method & Format
- Formulating the Statement of the Problem/Issue
- Research & Solution Alternatives Finding
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Recommendations & Course of Action
- CSW Testing & Presentation, Feedback & Evaluation
- Demonstrating CSW in various Communication Channels
- Turning Incomplete Staff Work into Completed Staff Work
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Team Members and Staff, Executive Assistants, Administrative Staff, Employees from Government, NGO and Private Companies who need to report and recommend problems, solutions and best courses of action to their superiors or top management.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..