Digital Literacy for the Workplace
“How to Adapt and Thrive in Digital Transformation"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 22-23 (PM) | Sep 6-7 (PM) | Dec 6-7 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
As technology changes swiftly, we need to adapt and learn to use digital tools and platforms effectively and safely. This program shows participants how some of the most popular apps can be used for different work applications, but more importantly, combine these with the ability to think critically on how to use these effectively, safely and responsibly in the workplace. We seek to empower participants to find solutions to simple tech issues and increase self-reliance by upskilling for Digital Literacy.
What you'll learn
- Search and validate credible online information using search tools and screening steps.
- Discover how to use common work apps for better productivity.
- Communicate and use collaboration tools to work with your team.
- Understand data privacy and safeguard personal information and files.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot simple tech issues.
- Digital Literacy Competencies
- Digital Evolution & Transformation
- Barriers & Challenges to Developing your Tech Skills
- The Tech-Growth Mindset: How to be Tech Self-Reliant
- Being a Digital Citizen in the Workplace
- Information & Data Gathering
- Search shortcuts
- Validating Information, Sources & Credits
- Using Work Productivity Apps
- Working with Different Gadgets and Platforms
- Digital Communication and Netiquette
- Using Online Collaboration Tools
- Data Privacy, Security & Safety Precautions
- Diagnosing & Solving Simple Tech Issues
- Building Tech Self Reliance even without an IT Background
Who Should Attend?
Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Technical/Professional Staff, or any person who wish to enhance their competencies in Digital Technology.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..