Digital Recruitment Management
“How to Hire the Best and Build up Your Reputation via Online Tools & Sources"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Jan 18-19 (AM) | Apr 18-19 (AM) | Aug 15-16 (AM) | Oct 24-25 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Jun 13-14 | Dec 16-17
Finding the best talents entails digital recruitment and marketing skills. It goes beyond job postings as it tackles how we can make the most out of digital technology to cover entire recruitment process from start to finish. This training program explores different avenues where the recruitment officer can find, attract and reach their target job applicants. It gives you the know-how to use online tools, create recruitment campaigns to win the talent war. Don’t be left behind, learn important skills to hire the best people and manage your company’s reputation for better recruitment.
What you'll learn
- Understand the advantage of digital recruitment to effectively attract the modern workforce
- Learn how to effectively leverage on various online and social media tools for recruitment
- Establish and manage your personal Recruiter Brand for better recruitment
- Manage your Company’s Reputation for better recruitment
- Digital Recruitment Trends
- Benefits of a fully Digital Recruitment Process
- Digital Recruitment Strategies
- Online Jobsite Platforms
- Social Media Platforms
- Best Practices in Social Media Recruitment
- Content Planning and Production
- Measuring Effectivity and Success
- Building a Recruiter Brand
- Leveraging on your Employer Brand
- Candidate Experience
- Best practices for Engagement
- Reputation Management and Planning
- Crisis Prevention and problem-solving
- Common problems and solutions plan
- Building Your Social Media Crisis Management Plan
Who Should Attend?
Php4,500 + VAT
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
Bank Account Name: Business Maker Academy, Inc.
Bank Account Numbers:
BPI SA# 4013-0306-64
BDO SA# 000-280-622-422
Landbank CA# 3732114830
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..