Digital Recruitment Management
“How to Hire the Best and Build up Your Reputation via Online Tools & Sources"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 26-27 (AM) | Apr 26-27 (AM) | Jul 27-28 (AM) | Oct 26-27 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: May 18-19 | Sept 21-22
Finding the best talents entails digital recruitment and marketing skills. It goes beyond job postings as it tackles how we can make the most out of digital technology to cover entire recruitment process from start to finish. This training program explores different avenues where the recruitment officer can find, attract and reach their target job applicants. It gives you the know-how to use online tools, create recruitment campaigns to win the talent war. Don’t be left behind, learn important skills to hire the best people and manage your company’s reputation for better recruitment.
What you'll learn
- Understand the advantage of digital recruitment to effectively attract the modern workforce
- Learn how to effectively leverage on various online and social media tools for recruitment
- Establish and manage your personal Recruiter Brand for better recruitment
- Manage your Company’s Reputation for better recruitment
- Digital Recruitment Trends
- Benefits of a fully Digital Recruitment Process
- Digital Recruitment Strategies
- Online Jobsite Platforms
- Social Media Platforms
- Best Practices in Social Media Recruitment
- Content Planning and Production
- Measuring Effectivity and Success
- Building a Recruiter Brand
- Leveraging on your Employer Brand
- Candidate Experience
- Best practices for Engagement
- Reputation Management and Planning
- Crisis Prevention and problem-solving
- Common problems and solutions plan
- Building Your Social Media Crisis Management Plan
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..