& Rewards Management
"How to Motivate & Reward Your Employees Based on Performance"
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Do incentive, merit and reward programs necessarily equate to better performance from your employees? Are these methods really effective in motivating employees? How can you measure performance and reward employees who prove their worth? Are there any drawbacks and problems that every HR practitioner should understand before implementing such programs?
These are just a few of the questions that will be answered in this course that is designed to show you how to identify, motivate and reward top performers in your company. The course will guide you on how to design these various programs and effectively implement them for best results.
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand the importance of providing incentives and rewards to employees
- Explore the different types of incentives and rewards that can motivate employees to increase their level of performance and productivity
- Be able to develop effective incentive and reward programs to help the organization achieve its objectives, based on theories and best practices
- Understanding Incentive vs. Reward
- Why Use Incentives
- Drawbacks of Incentives
- Employee Motivation
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Skinner’s Reinforcement Theory
- Vroom’s Expectancy Theory
- Establishing Incentive and Reward Programs
- Basic Premises of Successful Incentive Program
- Program Design Considerations
- Types of Incentive Plans
- Organization-wide Incentives
- Department/Group Incentives
- Individual Incentives
- Rewards and Recognition
- Characteristics of Effective Recognition
- Common Criteria for Providing Rewards & Recognitions
- Reward and Recognition Ideas
- Designing, Pitching and Evaluation
- Case Study & Application
Who Should Attend?
This course is best for HR managers, supervisors and officers, HR and Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and Sales Managers and all people who have the responsibility of developing an effective employee incentive, merit or reward program.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..