Executive Assistant Training
“The CRAFT of Managing Your Boss & Office in the New Normal”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Feb 7-8(PM) | Apr 11-12(PM) | May 25-26 (PM) | Jul 20-21 (PM) | Sep 12-13 (PM) | Dec 12-13 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Apr 19-20 | Aug 17-18
Every boss knows the value of a good executive assistant. He knows that a good executive assistant is an indispensable part of his team that keeps him organized, on time, and on track. This course provides participants with the know-how on how to run a smooth office and be able to gracefully handle concerns of the boss. It enhances your administrative skills that will enable you to confidently handle the challenges that you face daily as an executive assistant. It also aligns with the work life of an Executive Assistant in the New Normal.
What you'll learn
- To understand the proper decorum for Executive Assistants
- To gain additional administrative skills
- To practice how to deal with different situations and bosses
- To get updated with effective and modern tools that will enable you to manage your work better
- Dynamics of the BOSS-Assistant Relationship
- The Professional Executive Assistant
- Key Roles, Functions, Duties, Competencies
- Enhancing Your Administrative Skills
- Business communication: Rephrasing blunt messages
- Gatekeeping & Message Handling
- Meeting Notes & Minutes
- Scheduling & Time Management
- Office Files Management
- Coordinating Meeting & Events
- Tools of the Trade
- Managing Office Technology
- Electronic Etiquette
- Image Enhancement & Business Etiquette
- Practical Negotiating Skills
- Executive Assistant Situational Problem-Solving
- Dealing with Difficult People & Work Challenges
- Dealing with Work Emergencies
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-J. Castro, Misys Philippines Inc.
-JM Mallari, San Miguel Holdings Corp
-C. Mallari, DATEM
-Maricel Lagcala, Gennex Solutions Phils. Inc