& Conflict Management
"How to Prevent, Diffuse and Handle Conflicts in the Workplace"
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Oct 20-21 (AM)
Schedule 2023: Jun 22-23 (AM) | Sep 18-19 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Many business leaders do not like dealing with workplace grievance and conflicts because of the stresses and drama these generate. However, workplace conflict is inevitable in any organization and effective workplace grievance and conflict management is now increasingly recognized as a necessity for those occupying leadership positions. This course gives you the key grievance handling and conflict management principles and provides you with important skills, techniques, policies and procedures for conflict prevention and conflict intervention. Learn how to resolve conflicts in the workplace and counsel your people to work harmoniously and productively in the office.
What you'll learn
- To better understand workplace conflict and confidently introduce conflict management measures tailored for your organization
- To develop the ability to systematically implement measures that proactively identify and prevent conflict within your organization
- To acquire techniques in formal and informal approaches to conflict engagement
- To manage workplace conflict with confidence
- Understanding workplace conflict and grievance
- Nature, Causes & Common Responses to Conflict
- Effects of workplace conflict on Organizational costs
- Legal exposure of workplace conflict
- Identifying workplace conflict
- Types of workplace conflict
- Sources of workplace conflict
- Conflict prevention
- Developing employee conflict management capabilities
- Early identification: Preventing Conflict Escalation
- Coaching and counselling
- Workplace mediation
- Conflict engagement
- Addressing formal grievances
- Handling investigations
- Managing disciplinary procedures
- Managing the ‘after effects’ of a conflict
- Rebuilding relationships
Who Should Attend?
Business Managers, Department Managers, Operations Managers, HR Managers, Administrative Officers, Personnel Administrations, Legal Counsels, Team Leaders or any person who are tasked to prevent and resolve conflict in the workplace.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..