Labor Law: Code & Practice
“How to Prevent Problems & Protect Your Company from Costly Labor Suits”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 27-28 (PM) | Mar 15-16 (PM) | May 24-25 (PM) | Jul 19-20 (PM) | Sep 13-14 (AM) | Nov 8-9 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 22-23
This training program is focused on the Philippine Labor Law and its interpretation to ensure proper application for establishing HR Policies and Labor Relations Management guidelines. Conducted by a legal counsel who specializes in labor practice, this course examines essential labor laws and actual labor jurisprudence. It helps participants protect their companies from costly labor suits and problems.T
What you'll learn
- Understand the Philippine Labor Code
- Learn best practices in employer-employee relations as prescribed by Philippine Laws
- Gain practical tips and procedures on how to protect the company against labor problems and complaints initiated by the employees, and to prevent these labor problems/cases from further escalating to the courts of proper jurisdiction.
- Discuss applicable labor jurisprudence that affect the company
- Introduction to the Philippine Labor Law
- Labor Law as Social Legislation
- Basic Rights of Workers
- Management Prerogative
- Employer-Employee Relations
- Test of Employment Status
- Types of Employees
- Special Groups of Employees – Women
- Contracting and Subcontracting
- Labor Standards
- Hours of Work (Meal Periods, Compensable Hours, Night Shift Differential, Overtime Pay)
- Weekly Rest Period
- Service Incentive Leaves
- Service Charges
- Statutory Leaves Benefits
- Payment of Wages
- Non-diminution of Benefits
- 13th Month Pay
- Wage Distortion
- Prohibitions regarding wages
- Termination of Employment (Just Causes or Authorized Causes)
- Due Process – Procedural and Substantive
- Remedies available to Employees (Backwages, Separation Pay, Damages)
- Resignation, Retirement and Floating Status
- Administrative Bodies and Courts and Their Respective Jurisdictions
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Professionals, Manager, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business Managers and any person who want to learn how to learn the legal and practical application of the Philippine Labor Code.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes: eCertificate of Completion, Supplementary materials.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..