“How to Communicate Effectively for a Productive and Drama-Free Workplace“
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 28 (AM) | Mar 25 (PM) | May 27 (PM) | Jul 29 (PM) | Sep 30 (AM) | Nov 25 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Jul 22
The key to becoming a good and admirable leader is found in your ability to communicate effectively to your people. This course provides insights, techniques and practice to develop your communication skills as a supervisor. Learn how to use active listening to understand what motivates your team. Define your communication style and leadership personality. Find ways to effectively manage meetings, give instructions and feedback to for a productive and drama-free workplace.
What you'll learn
- Identify verbal and non-verbal cues through active listening
- Discuss how to influence and instruct people to get the job done
- Demonstrate how to effectively give feedback
- Hone online, verbal and written communication skills
- Your Leadership Personality & Communication Style
- Active Listing
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication
- Communication Approach, Authenticity & Tone
- Giving Clear Directions for Your Staff
- Managing Meetings
- Motivating People
- Giving Clear Instructions
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Feedback Process & Timing
- Correcting & Disciplining People
- Handling Conflict
- Leadership Communication Practice
- Online Communication Etiquette
- Verbal Communication Practice
- Written Communication Practice
Who Should Attend?
Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders who want to become a better leader by harnessing the power of good communication.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..