& Meeting Report Writing
“How to Prepare Useful Minutes of the Meeting for Your Work Team"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jul 18-19 (PM) | Oct 3-4 (PM) | Dec 5-6 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
Being the designated scribe for meetings is not exactly everyone’s favourite position but it nevertheless is an important job. Effective minutes taking and report writing ensures that the most important matters discussed in meetings are recorded and reported. This program will help you prepare the minutes of the meeting confidently which will serve as a tool for monitoring the team’s progress, reference reminders for succeeding meetings and essential notes for the whole team.
What you'll learn
- prepare for minutes-taking before, during and after the meeting
- determine what to record and what to ignore
- use effective minutes and reports templates, formats and tools
- prepare concise and sufficient meeting notes and reports
- secure privacy and confidential info
- watch for hidden meeting variables
- Types of Meetings
- Anatomy of an Effective Meeting
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Checklist
- Meeting Administrator & Participants
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Minute Taker
- Minutes of the Meeting: Format, Layouts and Samples
- Identifying Important or Confidential Content
- Timeline for Minutes Taking
- Tools of the Trade
- Practice Session: Minutes Taking
- Making Clarifications
- Minutes-Taking Emergency 911
- Review of Notes
- Converting Notes into Final Minutes
- Minutes Report, Distribution & Filing
Who Should Attend?
Executive Assistants, Administrative Officers and Personnel, Office Employee or any team member who is tasked to take minutes and prepare meeting minutes reports.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..