Problem Solving & Decision Making
"How to Make Informed Decisions, Solve Problems & Manage Risks Confidently"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 8-9 (PM) | May 10-11 (PM) | Jul 7-8 (AM) | Oct 4-5 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Mar 9-10
If there is one more thing that is constant other than change, it is the existence of problems in the corporate world. That also means solutions to these problems are endless, but identifying and seeing them is the challenge. This course is designed to help corporate professionals and business leaders to see problems in a deeper perspective and identify the root causes, in order to create action plans that can effectively solve issues. With solutions come higher risk, this course will also help you manage the possible consequences and mitigate risks.
What you'll learn
- Distinguish the actual problem from worry areas
- Apply the different identifying root cause tools and enumerate appropriate solutions
- Use the criteria method to validate the effectivity of solutions
- Mitigate risks by classifying potential problems that may arise from the solution
- Characteristics of a Good Problem Solver
- Analyzing the Situation
- Identifying the issues
- Clarifying the issue
- Assessing priorities
- Naming the next steps
- Analyzing the Problems
- Focusing on the problem
- Identifying the details
- Narrowing possible causes
- Determining the root cause and enumerating the solutions
- Analyzing The Decision
- Outlining the criteria
- Plotting your score
- Trusting your choice
- Analyzing the Risks
- Single out potential threats
- Outlining likely causes of future problems
- Outlining preventive actions
- Naming contingencies
Who Should Attend?
This course is for Corporate Professionals, Department Managers and Supervisors, Business Leaders who are decision makers or in charge of solving problems in their respective units and organizations.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..