Successful Delegating Skills
“Systematic Approach to Getting Things Done through Your People in the New Normal"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Dec 14 (AM)
Schedule 2024: Jan 17 (PM) | Apr 29 (AM) | Jul 30 (AM) | Oct 9 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Mar 20 | Sep 4
Every leader needs to learn how to properly delegate tasks, projects and responsibilities to empower his team to get things done. This 1-day course shows you how to do it in a systematic and effective way. It shows approaches, strategies, templates and tools that will help you prepare, communicate, implement, monitor and evaluate your delegation plan. Learn to delegate and follow through successfully.
What you'll learn
- Prepare a simple delegation plan
- Try different templates and tools for effective delegation
- Practice different approaches for delegating and providing instructions and guidelines
- Set up a tracking system to monitor and ensure successful completion of delegated tasks
- Delegating Competency for Leaders
- Types of Delegators
- Delegation Parameters: To Delegate or Not to Delegate?
- Micro-managing vs. Macro-managing
- Preparing Your Delegation Plan
- Essential Components for Delegating
- Anatomy of a Delegation Plan
- Twelve Rules for Successful Delegating
- Effective Ways to Communicate and Delegate
- Communication Approach when delegating
- Communicating Goals, Plans, Action Steps, Responsibility and Accountability
- Giving Instructions and Providing Feedback
- Implementation and Monitoring System
- Delegation Chart Template & Follow Up System
- Digital Tools for Scheduling and Monitoring
- Deadlines, Check-ins, Completion & Wrap Up
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Project Coordinators or any person responsible for getting things done with the assistance of other people.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..