Fundamentals of HR Management
“Essential Keys to Human Capital Management that you can deploy in the new normal"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 11 (AM) | Mar 1 (AM) | Apr 18 (PM) | May 10 (AM) | Jun 21 (AM) | Aug 2 (AM) | Sep 19 (AM) | Oct 4 (AM) | Nov 15 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: To be announced
This course will equip you with the essential know-how and competencies in Human Resource Management. It tackles the important functions of the Human Resource Department and guides you in developing a structured approach to employee management.
What you'll learn
- Appreciate the value and importance of HRD in the organization
- Comprehend the roles and functions of HRD and its contribution to the achievement of your business goals
- Learn the competencies necessary for an effective Human Resource Management
- Create a positive and professional image for your HRD
- Explore and adopt HR best practices and trends
Track 1: The Essence of Human Resource Management
A. What is HR Management and Why it Matters?
B. Goals of Human Resource Management
C. Approaches to Human Resource Management
D. Challenges Faced by HRD
E. Perks of Being in HRD
Track 2: The HR Professional
A. The HR Mindset
B. Competencies of HR Professional
C. HR Positions
D. HR Career Levels and Path
Track 3: Professionalizing Your HR Department
A. HR Mission Statement
B. Roles and Functions of HR
C. HR Operations Manual
D. Your Value Proposition
E. Brand Management: PR for HR
F. Best Practices and Trends
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..